SP INTERLOCK is a concrete “conditioner ” for use on aged and weathered concrete. It is a combination of non-acidic water-soluble agents, which penetrate through the open pores. Once absorbed, SP INTERLOCK works to replace lost solids within a concrete surface before being over-coated with Rust Grip®, Enamo Grip, or other coatings.
- Sidewalks, walkways, driveways, etc
- Anywhere concrete has lost solids
SP INTERLOCK can be applied to old or new concrete. The application can be by brush or roller. For specific instructions on surface preparation, mixing and application, please refer to the SPI's application instructions for SP INTERLOCK.
- Solids: By weight: 10% By volume: 3%
- Lead and Chromate free
- Weight: 9.27 lbs per gallon
- Vehicle Type: Water
- Shelf Life: up to 3 years unopened under appropriate storage conditions (see MSDS)
- VOC Level: less than 38 grams per liter
- Weight: 8.8 lbs. pergallon
- Color: Dries clear
- Inhibits mold and mildew
- Non-flammable and gives off zero toxic gases
- Increases the density of concrete
Do not use this product without first taking all appropriate safety measures to prevent property damage and injuries. These measures may include, without limitation: proper ventilation, use of proper lamps, wearing of protective clothing and masks, tenting, and proper separation of application areas. For more specific safety procedures, please refer to the SP Interlock Material Data Safety Sheet. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.